The Music workshop consists of:
- Doing basic warm ups for the voice (you will be introduced to a proper breathing technique and vocal training exercises)
- Singing in a group (we will focus on the overall sound of the vocal ensemble and sing a well-known song)
- Writing a ‘fast’ song (under the guidance of the teacher, we will compose our own song within the workshop time and perform it in a group.
Spoken language: English
Workshop teacher: Natalia Kharetskaya
Natalia Kharetskaya is a professional jazz vocalist and composer from Lithuania who has recently graduated from Codarts University of the Arts. As a vocalist she has participated in various international shows and singing competitions such as Riga Jazz Stage, Eurovision, The voice. She is currently busy with composing and arranging for various ensembles, performing as a session musician and conducting creative workshops and music lessons.
More information: www.kharetskaya.com
- More information
- Date: Monday 2 December & Monday 9 December
- Time: 19.30 – 21.00
- Location: Skyway between Erasmus building and Tinbergen building (location of the grand piano)
- Ticket information
- 10 euro for 2 workshops
- Only accessible for EUR students
- Organised by Studium Generale in cooperation with Muzlab 010