Poetry knows no description nor does it know any identity. As a result, the element of poetry, although sedate and unassuming on the exterior, is a brimming volcano of passion and a wild tsunami of colors and energy on the inside.
- Theme: Open Mic, any and every poem is acceptable
- All languages are welcome
- Participants can read to music, dramatize, use props and costumes. Go creative!
- There is only one tradition: grab a candle and hold it up while reading.
- Feel free to grab a drink or food and enjoy the poetry!
Check the Facebook page for more information