During this evening dr. Daphne van de Bongardt, dr. Samira van Bohemen (both Erasmus Love Lab) and Lisette Mepschen (Escort and Public Speaker) will help us in expanding our sexual knowledge from a scientific as well as practical background. Can research help us in our love and sex life? And what can we do to improve our sex life anyway? We invite you to discuss these topics together with us: From the best ways to know and communicate your wants, to making consent sexy.
- Daphne van de Bongardt will tell us all about her research on sexuality and romantic relationships. At the Erasmus Love Lab, she and her team scientifically study intimate relationships, love and sexuality in a homely setting. What are proven ways to improve the sex that you have?
- Of course, sex does not (only) happen in the lab. Therefore, Lisette Mepschen will offer us a fresh perspective on sex from a practical perspective. At the age of 20 she started working as an escort after which she set up her own escort agency. She will share insights about being comfortable with your body, consent, and simply feeling good about sex.
- Joining our panel discussion is Samira van Bohemenof the Erasmus Love Lab. Her research focuses on pleasure, ‘good sex’, and the intersection between sex and music. Is there a right song to set the mood? And what defines ‘good sex’ anyway?
This event will be moderated by Studium Generale and is organized by Studium Generale, the Diversity & Inclusion Office, and the Erasmus Love Lab.
- Date: 15-11-2022
- Time: 19.30 (Doors open: 19.15)
- Location: Erasmus Paviljoen
- Entrance: Free