When you say ‘festival’, you say ‘good food’, right? Have a look at the food trucks that you can visit at the HeartBeat Festival.
Tokens to buy drinks and food are on sale from Thursday 6 September at 10.00 am. The cash registers can be found in two places:
- On the corner of the Sanders building and the Food court.
- At the beginning of Erasmus Plaza, on the side of the Polak building.
- Tokens are only available via pin. You cannot pay with cash.
- During the festival no alcohol drinks are given to people under the age of 18. Are you 18 or older? Join us and don’t give alcoholic beverages to friends younger than 18.
- The last act closes at 10 pm. You can leave campus until 10.30 pm.