Learn in this workshop how to create and use your ORCID iD to enhance the discoverability of your research outputs.
This workshop will allow you – as a researcher – to reap the benefits of ORCID. Namely by:
- Enhancing the discoverability and visibility of your research;
- Preventing name ambiguity problems;
- Saving time when applying for funding and/or publishing: enter your information once, re-use often!
At the end of this workshop you will understand how to:
- Create your ORCID iD;
- Add articles, datasets and other information to your ORCID record (for example from Pure, Scopus and the EUR Data Repository (EDR);
- Grant permissions to trusted organizations to add data to your record.
You can register for a workshop two weeks in advance.