On Campus Woudestein, the carillon is played every Wednesday and Friday from 12.30 to 13.00. In addition, carillon concerts take place during special days of the year, including during the Eurekaweek, Opening of the Academic Year and the Dies.And you can also learn to play the carillon!
The Carillon for Beginners course takes place on seven Wednesday mornings from 3 November to 15 December . The lessons last half an hour (individually) or an hour (duo). Exact course start date in consultation with the teacher after enrolling
The lessons are given on the practice keyboard that is located in the classroom under the airbridge of the H and A Building, Campus Woudestein. At the end of the course you will go up to the bell tower to perform a carillon play.
Mathieu Daniël Polak. Email: [email protected]. Phone: (06) 22157746
Free for students and employees. Sign Up with Mathieu Polak
- To participate, you can already read notes in the G Key.
- After completing the Carillon for Beginners course, it is possible to get on the carillon list. Then you get free lessons in exchange for giving concerts.
- Date: 3 November – 15 December
- Time: half or a whole hour between 9:00 and 12:30
- Location: under the bell tower on campus Woudestein
- Ticket information: free for students and employees
Do you want to follow the one time workshop Erasmus Carillon? Click here for more information!