How can Erasmus University Rotterdam contribute to cities and societies where new generations can grow up to meet their full potential? How can we ensure they are better equipped to live and thrive in our future cities? Who better to ask than the future generation?
That is why the topic will be devoted to ‘resilient cities and societies for future generations’.
The program includes contributions by:
- Kids Perspective – Children will share their thoughts about life in future cities
- Mariya Gabriel – EU Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
- Annelien Bredenoord – Rector Magnificus of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Mpanzu Bamenga – Host of the ceremony
- INOYSON – Ukrainian artist
Registering for Dies Natalis
Registration via the online registration form is required for access to the programme in the Aula and the reception.
The official language is English. Questions about (registration for) the Dies Natalis? Please send an email to [email protected].
Date and Time
November 8th from 15:00 – 16:30 hrs. Drinks will be served after the ceremony.
The language of the ceremony is English.